- We measure our performance by the long-term financial success of our clients and our firm
- We value our clients’ trust in us and have the highest standards of confidentiality, discretion, and integrity
- We foster a culture of partnership, passion, optimism, and hard work
- We stay ahead of the changing environment to provide the most relevant advice and innovative solutions
- We share ideas and experience across our organization to achieve the best results for our clients
- We lead by example
- We deliver more
Internally, overcommunicate and externally, precisely communicate.
Be transparent with partners, clients, coworkers, and investors.
Anticipate what people want or need before they know they need or want it.
PAY IT FORWARD
Always give value first before asking for value.
How do I apply?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive access to our online application system. All candidates should apply through the online system. If you currently attend a university with a J&A presence, please check with your Career Services office to find out about recruiting events, dates and how to apply for an on-campus interview.
What if J&A does not recruit on my campus?
If you attend a school without a formal J&A recruiting presence, we welcome your application through our online system. Please email email@example.com to receive access to our application system.
Does J&A hire foreign nationals and sponsor work visas?
Yes, J&A welcomes foreign applicants for positions at any of our locations. Offers of employment, however, are conditional on obtaining and maintaining applicable work authorizations.
When can I expect to hear back regarding the status of my submission?
Our recruiters will notify you in the event that you are selected for an interview. Response time may vary, and will depend on the recruiting timeline for a particular position.
Whom should I contact with questions?
If you have questions that are not covered on our website, please contact a member of our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not recommend that candidates contact our senior officers directly regarding employment opportunities. Please apply online or through your Career Services office, as applicable.